Monday, February 18, 2008

Monday Morning

SHOULD HE STAY OR SHOULD HE GO?

After a crucial win over Tampa salvaging their S.E. road trip, the Caps are back to practice at KCI this morning. There are questions to be answer though.


1. Has Flash found his game?


2. How many goals will Ovechkin score on Wed after going 2 games with none?


3. How long has Semin been practicing his Ovechkin Impression?




The big questions however, have to do with the DEFENSE.


HOW IS TOM POTI?


Apparently it is a bruised thigh that is keeping him out. I am assuming since he was a game time decision this weekend, he could probably play Wednesday.


DOES LEPISTO STAY?


Was he up for just the weekend trip? Or is he really trying out for a spot?


If I am Bruce, this is what I do...


Sit Erskine-

It seems every time he is on the ice, the chances ensue. I 

love his physical play but I would rather have a smarter man out there that can move the puck.


Showcase Eminger

For someone who has been on the 

“Hate Eminger” Train for years, I have been much happier 

with him lately then Erskine. Play Eminger to showcase 

him as we are about a week before the Trade Deadline.


Give Peace Sami a Chance!-

I like the way he plays, he has some offensive upside, he gets the puck out of the zone fast, and frankly I just want to see what this kid can bring!


What do you all think? Should Sami stay? Who would you dress... Eminger or Erskine?

____________________________

No comments: