Sorry this is so late. But, I pretty much collapsed into a depression when I got home sunday afternoon.
Then the Oscars were on and you know how much I love award shows for movies I will never see.
- Great first period. It was exactly what was needed after Saturday
- Brodeur was getting pretty roughed up in the first. Not just shots but some bumps and hits.
- Brashear stepping in for Laich-great stuff
- I did not expect such a physical game.
- Erskine had a really great play in the first
- Johnson was ultra aggressive with the puck. Pretty scary most of the time.
- The second call on Lepisto-absolute joke.
- Refs missed a lot of stuff that should have been called on NJ.
- Zubrus holds the stick and we get the penalty. I hope you are enjoying Newark Zubie. And I hope they are enjoying your one handed drives to the net that result in nothing.
- Backstrom’s forechecking and takeaways were pretty!
- I couldn’t keep track of the lines at the end but that 28-19-8 line is pretty spectacular.
Could not believe we lost. It must be nice to be able to sleep for 40 minutes and still win.